Wednesday, July 23, 2008

100th Post!

.
I just realized that the previous post was number 100!

LightDescription usually has about 350 hits per day and, every now and then, about twice that many. Thanks to those of you who've made compliments and suggestions. I've certainly learned a lot about photography in general and the Canon G9 in particular while writing this blog. Thanks also to those of you who've previewed my Blurb book.

I'll soon have a few more comments about face detection and outdoor flash at a family reunion before shifting into an update on my approach to noise reduction for the G9.
.

1 comment:

Andrew Tan said...

Dear Gordon Buck,

I think that all the readers should be thanking you and not the other way around.

I personally find your blog very informative and it really helps me understand my camera (The G9) better.

There isn't many blogs out there that focus on a P&S like the G9 and addresses so many issues and updates regularly like yours.

In addition, you do it all for free, right? You don't even get money from adverts or anything like that. It the sole purpose for your blog is just to help others.

So, thank you so very much. I really appreciate it. I don't know how to thank you more.

Andrew.